Sunday, October 18, 2009

Books I feel passionate about

Here I will start list of books, that I read recently and that were informative or just interesting for me.
First, of course, it's Alberts et al Molecular Biology of the Cell. I have that stone-like book's 4th edition – not the least – and it is great to read (and own either) it!
Next one is Lodish et al who wrote Molecular Cell Biology and it's 5th edition. I hope someday to have this book in paper in my library :) because I really love books.
If you are looking for more information on MCB, you must have a look on Berkeley Lectures MCB 130 – because they are webcasted! This year I began watching and enjoying it. Randy Schekman is great and I will post here some of the discussed experiments from those lectures.
Another useful source is my brand new book Molecular Biology of the Cell: Problems Book by Wilson and Hunt. It is great to remind just-read topics from Albert's book and get some new ideas and issues.

OK, that is not bad for beginning. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment